Bosnia & Herzegovina
Bordered by Croatia to the north, west and south, Serbia to the east and Montenegro to the southeast, Bosnia and Herzegovina is a mountainous country with a moderate continental climate located in South East Europe. Renowned for its natural beauty and rich cultural heritage, Bosnia and Herzegovina boasts a complex history, unique architecture, exceptional music and culturally rich festivals. Largely decentralized, Bosnia and Herzegovina is comprised of two autonomous entities – the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina and Republika Srpska, with a third region – the Brčko District – that is government under local government. The country recently gained status as a potential candidate for membership in the European Union and is making positive economic progress.
SELA is represented in Bosnia and Herzegovina by Dimitrijević & Partners. Dimitrijević & Partners is a full service commercial law firm supporting the business and legal needs of clients throughout Bosnia & Herzegovina. Led by practice head Stevan Dimitrijević, the team focuses on corporate, commercial and M&A transactions, as well as banking and finance, large-scale energy and infrastructure projects, project finance, real estate and dispute resolution.
- “Dimitrijevic & Partners is our first choice whenever we/our clients need legal assistance in Bosnia & Herzegovina.” -Legal 500 2021, Commercial, Corporate and M&A
- "Very familiar with the energy sector in B&H. Mr. Davorin Marinkovic very skillful and available all time.” -Legal 500 2021, Projects and Energy
- “All members of Dimitrijevic & Partners have provided excellent service, demonstrating professionalism and personal attention to all details. Their business-minded problem-solving approach, coupled with a persistent dedication to client service, enabled us to become more efficient with our work.” -Legal 500 2021, Banking, Finance and Capital Markets
- “At Dimitrijević & Partners, the real estate practice is led by Davorin Marinković and is seen as a key name in high-profile infrastructure projects across South East Europe, in addition to being active in public procurement work.” -Legal 500 2021, Real Estate and Construction
- "They are very straightforward in what is required in order to resolve any issues, clear in their demands and do not use more of a client’s time then what is absolutely necessary." -Chambers Europe 2021,General Business Law