Known for its natural beauty, Bulgaria sits in the heart of South East Europe. The country has a rich history and is the oldest country in Europe to have preserved its original name. Bulgaria is a fast-growing economy in SEE region, member of the EU and Nato for more than a decade. The economy is focused on IT industry, production of automotive and military equipment as well as energy production. The country has stable financial framework and low public deficit. Expected joining to the EU zone attracts more international investors.
SELA is represented in Bulgaria by Dinova Rusev & Partners. DRP is a first-class Bulgarian law firm focused on providing services to major international investors. Their team of experienced lawyers offers comprehensive legal advice and assistance in various areas, such as corporate law, M&A, banking and finance, real estate, and dispute resolution. The firm prides itself on its deep understanding of the Bulgarian legal system and its ability to provide practical solutions to complex legal issues. With a focus on delivering high-quality and personalized services, the firm aims to help its clients achieve their business objectives while navigating the legal landscape in Bulgaria.
- “They work in a detailed manner and have always been able to asist in complex situations.” - Chambers Europe 2023, Real Estate
- “Each question is deeply reviewed, with all the possible scenarios, favorable or not, for development.” - Chambers Europe 2023, Employment
- “Iliya is a known name in the energy market who has really good professionalism.” - Chambers Europe 2023, Energy
- “Iliya has wide knowledge on legal matters, good coverage of the specifics of the business.” - Legal 500 2023, Dispute Resolution
- “The team completely fulfils my requirements for working with a legal firm. Exceptional communication, very good research on topic we have discussed and worked on.” -Legal 500 2023, Dispute Resolution
- “Milen Rusev is an outstanding competition specialist. Working with him is a pleasure. He is friendly and cooperative.” -Legal 500 2023, EU and Competition