Situated along the Adriatic coastline and encompassing over a thousand islands, Croatia has a rich history, picturesque towns, delicious food and a sunny ambient. The economy is largely driven by tourism, agriculture and manufacturing and as the newest member of the European Union, Croatia offers a wealth of opportunity for investors.
Batarelo Dvojković Vuchetich is the SELA member firm providing business and legal services in Croatia. Focused on the Croatian and SEE markets, Batarelo Dvojković Vuchetich is advising both domestic and international clients as well as providing legal support to international law firms in cross-border matters. The team is particularly noted for their expertise in Corporate, Commercial and M&A, also specialized in Tax law matters.
- “They are able to quickly assemble a team that can tackle any legal issue that might arise." - Chambers Europe 2021, Corporate/Commercial
- “Ivan Dvojković is very ambitious lawyer with good ideas.” – Chambers Europe 2021, Corporate/Commercial
- “Laurenz Vuchetich is extremely reliable, knowledgeable and business-savvy." – Chambers Europe 2022, Corporate/Commercial
- “Ivan Dvojković is advising both domestic and international clients on corporate transactions and regulatory matters.” - Chambers Europe 2022, Corporate/Commercial
- “The firm is very knowledgeable, smart, hardworking, diligent and solutions-oriented.” – Legal 500 2021, Banking, Finance and Capital Markets
- "All three founding partners: Ivan Dvojković, Vladimir Batarelo and Laurenz Vuchetich are very knowledgeable, smart, efficient, analytical, dedicated, hardworking, proactive and very pleasant to work with.” - Legal 500 2021, Banking, Finance and Capital Markets
- “Knowledgeable and analytical team head Vladimir Batarelo is also noted for his tax expertise.” – Legal 500 2021, Banking, Finance and Capital Markets
- “The practice of the firm is unique due to its expertise in IT law and fintech, which is not seen in Croatia. Their main strength lies in understanding the commercial background and technical issues with which IT market participants encompasses.” – Legal 500 2021, Commercial, Corporate and M&A
- "I think that this firm has a lot of energy. As a recently-formed firm, they are very determined to try and do things differently, with a fresh approach. They are sensible and grounded and have navigated some very difficult transactions to a successful conclusion.” – Legal 500 2021, Commercial, Corporate and M&A