Located at the crossroads of Central and South East Europe, Serbia is distinguished by its strategic location, diverse culture and metropolitan cities. With a growing economy, Serbia serves as the headquarters of numerous multinational companies doing business in the region and as a platform for their regional expansion. The economy is largely driven by industry, agriculture, energy, telecommunications, media, transport services and tourism.
Bojović Drašković Popović & Partners is the SELA member firm advising clients in Serbia. Top ranked by the leading independent legal directories, Bojović Drašković Popović & Partners is the first port of call for domestic and foreign investors doing business in Serbia. Renowned for their corporate, commercial and M&A, employment, real estate, competition, banking and finance and dispute resolution practices, Bojović Drašković Popović & Partners provides commercial advise in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- “A highly reliable partner to collaborate with or instruct on employment-related matters.” - Legal 500 2021, Employment
- “All key business support aspects are covered within the team, with easy access to experts in specific areas and excellent internal team co-ordination.”- Legal 500 2021, Commercial, Corporate and M&A
- “Very client-oriented and practical team, as well as knowledgeable and meticulous.” - Legal 500 2021, Competition
- “Marija Bojović has great local knowledge and adds substantial value to complex businesses”, while “senior associate Mario Kijanović has extensive knowledge of our business.” - Legal 500 2021, Real Estate and Construction
- “The whole team treats us with special attention, and is always fast and responsive, while covering all aspects of the transaction.” -Legal 500 2021, Banking and Finance
- “A very active and professional law firm that does excellent work and protects clients’ interests well.” -Legal 500 2021, Dispute Resolution
- “Bojović Drašković Popović & Partners' energy team regularly works alongside its competition, regulatory, corporate and commercial, and dispute resolution colleagues on energy, natural resources, environment and infrastructure projects.” -Legal 500 2021, Projects and Energy
- “Notable team assisting with a range of competition law issues. Advises clients in relation to abuse of dominance cases, merger control filing and distribution-related matters.” - Chambers Europe 2021, Competition/Antitrust
- "They are always collaborative and always come up with great solutions which simply work from the legal and practical side of things." -Chambers Europe 2021, Corporate/Commercial
- “Their lawyers have been very efficient, replied immediately, and been open, honest, transparent and clear in all communications.” -Chambers Europe 2021, Dispute Resolution
- “The lawyers are always available, provide strong support on matters on hand and suggest the best possible solutions.” - Chambers Europe 2021, Employment